If you wish to contribute to Wacky Society as a writer, here are some of the guidelines you must know.
- All articles must be original (i.e. not plagiarised) and preferably not already published on your own blog.
- Minimum number of words: 600. The minimum word count doesn’t apply for articles that are mainly based on images, like memes.
- Contributors can get a backlink to their own blogs, provided that the blog is not spammy like casino websites.
- As contributors are not allowed to upload images, please use image hosting sites if needed. CubeUpload is a good one.
- English articles only.
- Articles filled with grammatical errors may be rejected.
- All articles submitted will be approved within 2 weeks at most. Otherwise, feel free to submit it elsewhere.
- British English and American English are both accepted.
If you can adhere to these guidelines, please register as a contributor here.
We appreciate any and all contributions!